Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Such Vivid Dream

I entered Mary Grace's home in order to help her organize her things in order to prepare her for moving. The house was filled with all sorts of nick-nacks, and a few people seemed to be perusing her items as if it was a thrift/costume store. Unfortunately I waited to long to write down this dream and thus have forgotten all the slight details - Damn it! However, I soon walked up the steps and entered a large room with sky lights. A few feet away a tribe was performing a tribal dance with adorning garbs of every brilliant shade of color from the sun rhythmically playing various instruments and twirling and stamping staffs and spears. Mary Grace saw my ebullient expression, looked to me with a warm smile, and asked it I would like to have the costumes. With a gleam in my eyes I said I would be honored, as a grim spread across my face and my shoulders hit my ears. What would I do with all these costumes and props? I believe I decided that I would share them with my festie friends, we would choreograph a dance together, and share it with out dearest festival community.
How fabulous now is that experience!