Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Failure on My Part

My brain must be wired incorrectly as ever so often I slip into effeteness and need to remind myself of a few things - I'll make a brief list of reminders

1. Healthy appetite - no wasteful eating, if you aren't consciously appreciating the food that is being put in your body then do not consume it. Mindless eating is wasteful and provides comfort that I do not want or need.

2. Do not over sleep - as my prayer before every meal reminds me, that I am graced with this spirit and this consciousness and will be wise to take every opportunity presented to me to enjoy this life to its fullest - do not waste it by sleeping.

3. Get on top of your graduate applications by
A. Recommendations straight
B. Proof read my senior seminar paper
C. Request for Transcripts in
D. Study for the GRE

4. Worry about employment till after you've applied to graduate school.
5. Do NOT forget to relax, keep a steady temperament, be fluid, and most importantly **Be Comfortable in Your Aloness"

All my love and more to you Leslie >>> <3 <<<

´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·....¸¸>