Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dream** Fetedness

To jot a quick notes - again, I should have done this earlier

We were in New Orleans for a celebration and I was getting dressed in an elaborate costume - all black and white stripes with red furry boots and red in my hair. While getting dressed I had opened a box of vertically striped leggings that had evidently been on recall. The recall was mandated because the boxes were filled with translucent or opaque spiders that evidently had bitten me a couple of times from the last package of tights I had opened - makes sense now. My family had decided to continue without me while I get dressed (them not even being in costume!). I finally was dressed and ready and hurried down the streets of the Quarter to see the parade! I was so surprised when I ran into my family - I never thought I'd find them in this crowd - and we continued along out way together in such jocular celebration.