Monday, September 20, 2010

Movement


Take a conscious breath -
In Out

Feel the steady heart that radiates into a glowing aura, enveloping my body -
A strong sensation of love for myself that germinates from my core.

Now feel my arms around you,
Your arms around me,
My head against your head,
Your head against mine.

Through an exothermic reaction between the exchange of our most purest and joyous energy, sparks of light form between our matter.


Now feel my cheek against your cheek,
Your cheek against mine.

Take a conscious breath -
Feel the wavelengths settle, relax, and sigh.

Bask in the afterglow.

At this convergence, our pathways have merged for a moment in time and space. With the recognition that out two pathways are different - some further along than others, this connection exists as a celebration of our ultimate journey for self love and love for others.

“Happy Burn-Day”.