Thursday, June 17, 2010

Whats next?

I will give myself some credit.

I have been doing extremely well with drinking my water, which has significantly made my skin clearer and has given me a boost of energy as well as kept my appetite under control.

I also have been running and trying to stay active - and although I did not run for about 2 weeks, I ran yesterday and forgot how much I enjoyed it. In fact, I can't wait to run again. Currently I'm just running hear and there when I can, but I'm hoping when I move to Richmond that my brother will help me get in shape, cardio, weight lifts and all.

The next two things I would like to work on is to decrease my intake of refined/processed carbohydrates - breads, biscuits, rice, grains, etc. HOWEVER, if I do choose to eat carbohydrates, they much be from WHOLE GRAINS. Every meal should ideally consist of a meat, vegetable, and one whole grain item.

I also have eaten fastfood about 5 times since January - Arbys 1, Taco Bell 1, Burger King 2, McDonalds 1 - and now I would once again like to continue to give up Fast Food. Maybe even give up French Fries c o m p l e t e l y - yikes, that sounds hard