Thursday, April 1, 2010

Q2: Contribution to BRC?

How are you planning to contribute to Black Rock City this year?

When the beat hits just right, I'll hit it into "rabbit-speed dance mode - using every limb and fiber of my body to transmit
Physical - modern dance - definition.

My passion for modern dance developed when I was a member of the Joni Rodman Dance Company through out high school. This unique dance program allowed students to independently choose their own music, choose their group to perform with, collaborate to choreograph movement, choose lighting and costume. Performance through this medium provided an outlet for my emotions (TNT)

While many adults have phased out an avenue of artistic expression, it is quite possibly one of the most effective means of channeling emotional energy. - Art therapy.

Incorporation of poi into modern dance.